- R. Fang, X. Yan, Z. Wu, Y. SUN, et al., “Disrupted structural brain networks in AD and aMCI: a result of long fiber degeneration,” Current Alzheimer Research, 2015, (in press).
- G. Borghini, P. Arico, I. Graziani, S. Salinari, Y. SUN, et al., “Quantitative assessment of the training improvement in a motor-cognitive task by using EEG, ECG, and EOG signals,” Brain Topography, 2015, (in press).
- Y. SUN*, R. Lee, Y. Chen, S. Collinson, et al., “Progressive gender differences of structural brain network in healthy adults: a longitudinal, diffusion tensor imaging based study,” PLoS One, 10(3), pp: e0118857, 2015.
- H. Lu, Y. Li, H. Li, L. Yuan, Q. Liu, Y. SUN, et al., “Single-trail estimation of the cerebral metabolic rate of oxygen imaging photoplethysmography and laser speckle contrast imaging,” Optic Letters., Vol. 40(7), pp: 1193-96, 2015.
- S. Dimitriadis1st, Y. SUN1st, K. Kwok, N. Laskaris, et al., “Cognitive workload assessment based on the tensorial treatment of EEG estimates of cross-frequency phase interactions,” Annals of Biomedical Engineering, Vol. 43(4), pp: 977-89, 2015.
- Y SUN, J. Lim, J. Meng, K. Kwok, et al., “Discriminative analysis of brain functional connectivity patterns for mental fatigue classification,” Annals of Biomedical Engineering, Vol. 42(10), pp: 2084-94, 2014.
- Y. SUN, Q. Yin, R. Fang, X. Yan, et al., “Disrupted functional brain connectivity and its association to structural connectivity in amnestic mild cognitive impairment and Alzheimer’s disease,” PLoS One, Vol. 9(5), pp: e96505, 2014.
- Y SUN*, J. Lim, K. Kwok, A. Bezerianos, “Functional cortical connectivity analysis of mental fatigue unmasks hemispheric asymmetry and small-world networks changes,” Brain Cognition, Vol. 85, pp: 220-30, 2014.
- Y. SUN, S. Hu, V. Azorin-Peris, R. Kalawsky, et al., “Non-contact imaging photoplethysmography to effectively access pulse rate variability,” Journal Biomedical Optics, Vol. 18(6), pp: 061205/1-9, 2013.
- A. Bezerianos, Y. SUN, F. Babiloni, N. Thakor, “Deciphering the brain communication pathways,” Innovation-The Magazine of Research & Technology, (Cover Story), Vol. 12(1), pp: 32-5, 2013.
- Y. SUN, C. Papin, V. Azorin-Peris, R. Kalawsky, et al., “Use of ambient light in remote photoplethysmographic system: a comparison between high performance camera and a low cost webcam,” Journal of Biomedical Optics, Vol. 17(3), pp: 037005/1-10, 2012.
- F. Taya, S. Gupta, I. Farber, and O. A. Mullette-Gillman, “Manipulation detection and preference alterations in a choice blindness paradigm,” PLoS One, e108515, 2014.
- F. Taya, Y. Sun, F. Babiloni, N. Thakor, and A. Bezerianos, “Brain enhancement through cognitive training: a new insight from brain connectome,” Frontiers in System Neuroscience, (in press).
- S. Dimitriadis1st, Y. SUN1st, N. Laskaris, N. Thakor, et al., “Revealing cross-frequency causal interactions via a vector-quantization symbolic transfer entropy: an application to EEG recordings during a mental arithmetic task,” IEEE Transactions on Neural System and Rehabilitation Engineering, (under review).
- Y. SUN*, Y. Chen, R. Lee, A. Bezerianos, et al., “Disrupted of brain anatomical networks in schizophrenia: a longitudinal, diffusion tensor imaging based study,” Schizophrenia Research, (under review).
- Y SUN*, N. Thakor, “Recent advances in imaging photoplethysmography (IPPG) technique and its application in physiological assessment,” IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, (review article, under review).
- Y. Li, Y. SUN*, H. Yu, N. Thakor, et al., “Single-trial EEG classification of left and right foot movements using improved regularized common spatial pattern,” 7th IEEE NER 2015, (in press).
- F. Taya, Y. SUN, G. Borghini, P. Arico, et al., “Training-induced changes in information transfer efficiency of the brain network: a functional connectome approach,” 7th IEEE NER 2015, (in press).
- Y. SUN*, F. Taya, Y. Chen, I. Delgado-Martinez, et al., “Topological changes of the functional connectivity during the working memory training,” 36th IEEE EMBS 2014, (in press).
- F. Taya, Y. SUN, N. Thakor, A. Bezerianos, “Information transfer efficiency during rest and task: a functional connectome approach,” IEEE BIOCAS 2014, (in press).
- P. Arico, G. Borghini, I. Graziani, F. Taya, Y. SUN, et al., “Towards, a multimodal bioelectrical framework for the online mental workload evaluation,” 36th IEEE EMBS 2014, (in press).
- Y. SUN*, R. Lee, K. Shen, N. Thakor, et al., “Structural connectivity analysis reveals topological aberrations in patients with schizophrenia,” 35th IEEE EMBS 2013, pp: 1386-9, (Best paper award).
- S. Dimitriadis, Y. SUN, K. Kwok, N. Laskaris, et al., “A tensorial approach to access cognitive workload related to mental arithmetic from EEG functional connectivity estimates,” 35th IEEE EMBS 2013, pp: 2940-3.
- K. Shen, K. Yu, A. Bandla, Y. SUN, et al., “Multiple time-lag canonical correlation analysis for removing muscular artifacts in EEG,” 35th IEEE EMBS 2013, pp: 6792-5.
- X. Yan, J. Sun, R. Fang, Y. SUN, et al., “Impairment of anatomical brain network in Alzheimer’s disease: a study based on diffusion tensor tractography,” 6th IEEE NER 2013, pp: 549-52.
- S. Dimitriadis, Y. SUN, N. Laskaris, N. Thakor, et al., “Effective connectivity patterns associated with P300 unmask differences in the level of attention/cognition between normal and disable subjects,” IFMBE MEDICON2013, Vol. 41, pp: 1710-3.
- A. Bezerianos, Y. SUN, Y. Chen, K. Woong, et al., “Cooperation driven coherence: brains working hard together,” 37th IEEE EMBS 2015, (under review).
- Z. Hu, N. Thakor, A. Bezerianos, Y. SUN*, “Investigating the correlation between the neural activity and task performance in a psychomotor vigilance test,” 37th IEEE EMBS 2015, (under review).
- S. Ren, F. Taya, Y. SUN, J. deSouza, N. Thakor, A. Bezerianos, “Small-world property reflect human workload during complex tasks: a dynamic brain network approach,” 37th IEEE EMBS 2015, (under review).