"An Energy Efficient Neural/Muscular Stimulator with High Voltage Monitoring and Adaptive Waveform," IME patent application number PAT11-043/MMD-015, Provisional patent filed, 22 May 2012
- "An Artifact-Suppressed Stimulator for Neural Recording and Stimulation System," IME patent application number PAT12-071/MMD-009, Provisional patent filed, 18 Sep 2012
- "A wireless powered and controlled multi-targets muscle stimulation system and its device implementation for dexterous hand functionality prosthesis," planned to be provisional patent filed, 07 Dec, 2012
- "Power and Area Efficient Multi Channel Recording System," IME patent application number PAT11-014/MMD-005, Provisional patent filed, Feb 2012 (Conversion to US & SG regular patent in progress)
- "A Field-assisted Regenerative Electrode System," Provisional patent filed, 30 Nov, 2012
- "Power Transfer Device," IME patent application number PAT11-015/ICS-BIC-001, Provisional patent filed, Feb 2012 (Conversion to US & SG regular patent in progress)
- "High Bandwidth Efficiency And Low Power Consumption Walsh Code Implementation Methods For Body Channel Communication," Provisional patent filed, Sep 2012
- "High Data Rate and High Efficiency Digital Receiver Based on Multi-Level Signaling for Body Channel Communication", Provisional patent filed, Sep 2012
- "Active RF detector in an ultra-low power wake-up receiver", U.S. Patent Application No. 13/591,967, Aug. 22, 2012.
- "Neuromorphic Tactile Sensing System," Filing date: 26 July 2012.
- "Micro Compliant Pressure Sensor," Provisional Patent, Filing Date 7 Sept 2012.
- "Apparatuses, Systems and Methods for Prosthetic Replacement Manufacturing, Temperature Regulation and Tactile Sense Duplication: PCT application number PCT/SG2011/000255, Filing date: 15 July 2011.
- Lee, C., Zhang, S. S., Satyanarayana, K. V., Xiang, Z. L., Je, M., Yen, S-C., Tsang, W-M., Xu, Y. P., Thakor, N. V., Polymer electrode probes with actuators for 3D; Invention Disclosure, filed with ILO, NUS.