- Youyong Yuan, Zuyong Wang, Pingqiang Cai, Jie Liu, Lun-De Liao, Minghui Hong, Xiaodong Chen, Nitish Thakor and Bin Liu, “Conjugated Polymer and Drug Co-encapsulated Nanoparticles for Photothermal Combined Chemotherapy with Two-Photon Regulated Fast Drug Release,” Vol. 7, Pages 3067-3076, Nanoscale, 2015. (IF: 6.74)
- Lun-De Liao*, Yu-Hang Liu, Hsin-Yi Lai, Aishwarya Bandla, You-Yin Chen and Nitish Thakor “Rescue of Neurovascular Functions in the Hyperacute Phase of Stroke by Induced Sensory Stimulation,” Vol. 75, Pages 53–63, Neurobiology of Disease, 2015. [*corresponding author] (IF: 5.202; Category: Neuroscience; Ranking: 43/251)
- Yi-Hsin Yu, Shao-Wei Lu, Lun-De Liao, Chin-Teng Lin, “Design, Fabrication and Experimental Validation of Novel Flexible Silicon-based Dry Sensors for Electroencephalography Signals Measurement,” Vol 2, pp 2700307, IEEE Journal of Translational Engineering on Health and Medicine, 2014.
- Junlong Geng, Chunyang Sun, Jie Liu, Lun-De Liao, Nitish Thakor, Jun Wang and Bin Liu, “Biocompatible Conjugated Polymer Nanoparticles for Efficient Photothermal Tumor Therapy,” DOI: 10.1002/smll.201402092, Small, 2014. (IF: 7.514; Category: Chemistry, Multidisciplinary; Ranking: 15/148)
- Yang Shen, Lun-De Liao, Nitish Thakor and Mei Chee Tan, “Rare-Earth Doped Particles as Dual-Modality Contrast Agent for Minimally-Invasive Fluorescence and Dual-Wavelength Photoacoustic Imaging,” 6, 6562, Nature Scientific Reports, 2014. (IF: 5.079; Category: Multidisciplinary Sciences; Ranking: 43/251)
- Kien Voon Kong+, Lun-De Liao+, Douglas Goh, Nitish V. Thakor, and Malini Olivo, " Novel Biodegradable Polymer Tethered Platinum (II) for Photoacoustic Imaging,” Vol 5, pp 4, Journal of Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology, 2014. [+contributed equally] (IF: 5.18; Category: Chemistry, Multidisciplinary; Ranking: 20/148)
- Zhuolin Xiang, Shih-Cheng Yen, Ning Xue, Tao Sun, Wei Mong Tsang, Songsong Zhang, Lun-De Liao, Nitish Thakor, Chengkuo Lee, “Ultra-thin flexible polyimide neural probe embedded in dissolvable maltose-coated microneedle,” Vol. 24, PP 065015, Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, 2014. (IF: 1.725; Category: Instruments & Instrumentation; Ranking: 17/57)
- Lun-De Liao*, Aishwarya Bandla, Ji Min Ling, Yu-Hang Liu, Li-Wei Kuo, You-Yin Chen, Nicolas KK King, Hsin-Yi Lai, Yan-Ren Lin and Nitish Thakor “Improving neurovascular outcomes with bilateral forepaw stimulation in a rat photothrombotic ischemic stroke model,” Vol. 1, PP 011007, Neurophotonics, 2014. [*corresponding author]
- Kien Voon Kong+, Lun-De Liao+, Zhiyong Lam, Nitish V. Thakor, Weng Kee Leong and Malini Olivo, "Organometallic carbonyl clusters: a new class of contrast agents for photoacoustic cerebral vascular imaging,” Vol. 50, pp. 2601-2603, Chemical Communications, 2014. [+contributed equally] (IF: 6.718; Category: Chemistry, Multidisciplinary; Ranking: 20/148)
- Jie Liu, Junlong Geng, Lun-De Liao, Nitish Thakor, Xiaohu Gao, Bin, Liu, "Conjugated polymer Nanoparticles for Photoacoustic Vascular Imaging,” Vol.5, pp. 2854-2862, Polymer Chemistry, 2014. (IF: 5.368; Category: Polymer Science; Ranking: 5/82)
- Sheng Yang, Lun-De Liao, Nitish V. Thakor and Tan Mei Chee, "Nanoparticles for Molecular Imaging," Vol. 10, pp. 2641-2676, Journal of Biomedical Nanotechnology, 2014. (IF: 7.578; Category: Nanoscience & Nanotechnology; Ranking: 16/121)
- Lun-De Liao, Shang-Lin Wu, Chang-Hong Liou, Shi-An Chen, Li-Wei Ko, Sheng-Fu Chen and Chin-Teng Lin, "A Novel 16-Channel Wireless System for Electroencephalography Measurements with Dry Spring-Loaded Sensors,” Vol. 63, Issue: 6, IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation & Measurement, 2014. (IF: 0.474; Category: Instruments & Instrumentation; Ranking: 49/57)
- Junlong Geng+, Lun-De Liao+, Wei Qin, Benzhong Tang, Nitish Thakor, Bin, Liu, "An Effective Strategy to Improve Photoacoustic Contrast of a Fluor-ophore through Introducing Molecular Rotation,” Accepted, Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 2014. [+contributed equally] (IF: 1.339; Category: Nanoscience & Nanotechnology; Ranking: 49/69)
- Lun-De Liao +, Vassiliy Tsytsarev +, Kien Voon Kong, Malini Olivo, Reha S. Erzurumlu and Nitish V. Thakor, "Progress of the Voltage-Sensitive Dye Imaging in Neuroscience,” Vol. 14, 01-12, Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 2014. [+contributed equally] (IF: 1.149; Category: Nanoscience & Nanotechnology; Ranking: 51/73)
- Lun-De Liao, Bo-Wei Chen, Kevin C. Tseng, Li-Wei Ko, I-Jan Wang, Jyh-Yeong Chang, Chin-Teng Lin, "Design and Implementation of a Wearable and Wireless Multi-channel Brain-Computer Interface Device with the Novel Dry Sensors," 2, 477–484, Journal of Neuroscience and Neuroengineering, 2013.
- Lun-De Liao, Josue Orellana, Yu-Hang Liu, Yan-Ren Lin, Ashwati Vipin, Nitish V. Thakor, Kaiquan Shen, Einar Wilder-Smith, "Temperature Dependent Hemodynamics in Rat Sciatic Nerve,” 12:120 , BioMedical Engineering OnLine, 2013. (IF: 1.746; Category: Engineering, Biomedical; Ranking: 36/77)
- Kevin C. Tseng, Bor-Shyh Lin, Lun-De Liao, Yu-Te Wang and Yu-Lin Wang, "Development of a Wearable Mobile Electrocardiogram Monitoring System by Using Novel Dry Foam Electrodes,” Vol.99, pp. 1-7, IEEE Systems Journal, 2013. (IF: 1.746; Category: Engineering, Electrical & Electronic; Ranking: 77/247)
- Lun-De Liao+*, Vassiliy Tsytsarev+, Ignacio Delgado-Martínez, Meng-Lin Li, Reha Erzurumlu, Ashwati Vipin, Josue Orellana, Yan-Ren Lin, Hsin-Yi Lai, You-Yin Chen and Nitish V. Thakor, "Neurovascular Coupling: In Vivo Optical Techniques for Functional Brain Imaging,” Vol. 12, pp. 38, BioMedical Engineering OnLine, 2013. [+contributed equally] [*corresponding author] (IF: 1.746; Category: Engineering, Biomedical; Ranking: 36/77)
- Li-Wei Ko, Chun-Hsiang Chuang, Chih-Sheng Huang, Yen-Hsuan Chen, Shao-Wei Lu, Lun-De Liao, Wan-Ting Chang, Chin-Teng Lin, "Real-Time Vigilance Estimation Using Mobile Wireless Mindo EEG Device with Spring-Loaded Sensors,” 450-458, Foundations of Augmented Cognition, 2013.
- Lun-De Liao+, Shang-Lin Wu+, Wei-Ling Jinag, Shi-An Chen, Li-Wei Ko and Chin-Teng Lin, "Controlling the Human-Computer Interface System based on a Novel Classification Method using Electrooculography Signals,” Vol. 60, Issue:8, IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, 2013. [+contributed equally] (IF: 2.233; Category: Engineering, Biomedical; Ranking: 29/77)